Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Collection - Part 1 - The Hula Covers

Here it is...
The first post of my Scotty Cameron Collection!

In 2008, I took my Cameron Collecting to the next level and joined
the Scotty Cameron "Club Cameron" group.

The first cover I purchased as a member was the 2008 White Hula Girl cover.
The white covers are always popular and are by far my favorite.


Since 2004, Scotty has released the Hula covers at the beginning of the season to Titleist staffers. These were an instant hit on Tour and amongst collectors.


The 2004 Green Hula cover is highly collectable.
Only 1000 pieces were made and to date,
is the only cover which includes a "Hula Girl" Pivot Tool.


Since 2007, Scotty has thrown in a 100 "Lucky" covers for his members.
I am still looking for my first one! We'll see in 2009!!


Here is the Hula Cover line-up todate...




2008 White Hula Cover - 1/2008

2007 Yellow Hula Cover - 1/2007




2006 Orange Hula Cover - 1/2006



2005 Blue Hula Cover - 1/2005



2004 Green Hula Cover & Pivot Tool - 1/1000





What's your favorite ?
Next Post - My first Scotty Cameron putter!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a draw btw the gold and the blue. I love the unique tribal face on the yellow, but the surf board and waves are sweet the blue. - ktjo

Jenni said...

the lime green definitely! thanks for starting to blog too! :)

Anonymous said...

Green! But if he saw all that you do i think he would think you are a stocker!

Anonymous said...

I would have to say my fav is blue...with the surf boards. Should I have named you Scottie Ross?

Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey happy early bday